Saturday, May 1, 2010

Happy May!!

Is it really May 1st already? This year is really flying by. I think it's all the work I'm doing. Working 6 days a week is really making for short weekends and long weeks. Even when I have scheduled time off I go in on Saturdays because when you are the only CSR in the office you have to do what you have do. If you know what I mean.

I'm getting my review on Monday and it had better be good. After all, they kept me didn't they? *Giggle*

So today was weigh in day and I saw 222 pounds on this scale. Which means I lost 3.6 pounds this week. Now that was super awesome considering I stayed the same last week. And exercise was pretty no where to be found last week. This week I worked out 2 times which was okay but I wanted more. But hey-that means I am super close to be out of the 220's and into the 2-teens! Awesome!!

I hit the gym this morning so I have already started this week off right.

Super excited that my Mom will be here on Wednesday night. I can't wait to see her. I have Friday off to spend with her and I can't wait. She'll be here until June 6th so that means lots of Mom time for me and my sisters.

Have I mentioned how much I love my new cell phone? Well I do. Just so you know.

Anyway, I still have pictures I need to post. I have to get hubby's help with that because I am not computer savvy with that stuff. Ha. I think we are going out soon to do some shopping. I need to get some new pants for work. Because all of mine are ridiculously big. I can't wear them anymore.

The weather here is GORGEOUS today! Love it! Happy Saturday everyone.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

good job on your weight loss today! Keep up the good work and you'll be at your goal in no time :)

karen said...

What a happy happy sounding post! I LOVE those!!! :)

Congrats on the awesome loss! My weigh-in is about 8 hours away. EEP!