Saturday, May 22, 2010

Day 2 in the books

Great workout again this morning. I did the Biggest Loser 30 Day Jump Start DVD. I have had it for awhile but this was my first time doing it. I loved it. I burned 415 calories doing it so it so sweet!! So far I am loving my 30 day challenge but it's only 2 days in. I'm sure by the end I'll be ready to rest. Ha!!

When I plugged my weigh into the weight watchers website this morning it told me I was losing weight to fast. That has got to be first for me! Honestly I don't normally have big losses and I figure since I had a small one last week this week made up for it.

Thanks for all the comments yesterday. That made my day for sure.

I actually didn't go into work today. I just wasn't feeling it when I got up. But I will tomorrow because I am only working 3 days this week and it's the end of the month and I am sure I have a pile of paperwork in my in box.

Enjoy your Saturday my friends!! It's another beautiful day here in Connecticut!

1 comment:

karen said...

Ooooh ... I don't have the Jump Start dvd yet! Is that the one led by the contestants rather than by Bob or Jillian?