Monday, May 10, 2010

Brad is home!

Seeing my mom yesterday on Mother's Day was awesome. I was so happy. We spent a long time there and I was so glad to be able to see her for the first time in 8 years on Mother's Day. After that we went and visited with my Mother in law. That was nice, too.

Then we went and picked up my kitty, Bradley!! He is home and doing much better. He seems to be happy to be home, too. He is very lovey, which is unusual for him. He is not usually a loving kitty. He has to to take two medications and is now on a special diet. Which means all 3 cats are on the food. It was not a cheap vet bill either since he was there for 4 days. But he is better. And I missed him so much. The older cat, Cynnamon is pissed that Brad is back! She is growling at him every time he walks by. Molly, the Siamese, is happy. She missed her brother. We just have to keep an eye out and make sure that Bradley doesn't have any more problems. My poor boy!!

Going back to work today SUCKED! That is all. I have time off next week and the week after since my Mom is here. Thank goodness!! I need it.

I didn't make it to the gym yesterday but I did hit the treadmill at home for some running. Loved it. Need to hit the gym for some weights tomorrow though.

2 comments:

Blubeari said...

Glad your kitty is better! I have one fur-child and if he gets sick I get so worried haha. :-)

carla said...

Happy hitting the gym for weights day :)
I am looking for a treadmill (well, Im not but the husband thinks he wants one :)) --- do you love yours?

MizFit