Sunday, May 30, 2010

Wellsphere?

Does anyone know anything about Wellsphere? I got an email saying they want my blog to be posted on their website blah blah blah. I thought I had seen others blogs were on there but I can't seem to find it now.

I am trying to check my gmail account more since you know it's out there and I put it on my blog. And this is what I get. Ha! I also get spam. Lots of it.

I need to spice up me blog, too. Lol I wish I could afford to have it done over by the Blog Fairy but not right now. Maybe in the near future I can do that.

Muah!!

4 comments:

Bring Pretty Back said...

I've never heard of wellsphere.
I think your blog looks great just the way it is! ( :
Have a pretty night,
Kristin

karen said...

Don't do it!!! Well, do it if you want of course ... but I've heard some pretty hinky stuff about that place (mostly from Jack Sh*t). And I think your blog is adorable but I totally get wanting a change :)

erica said...

Heyy girly! I just came across your blog and am loving it! Congratulations on your amazing weight loss so far! You have a new blog follower!

xo enjoy your day!

Anonymous said...

I'm on Wellsphere (they basically just stream all your posts for their community) with a profile and links back to your blog. I know other people who are on it as well. I haven't had any trouble....That I know of ;)