Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Get to bed earlier!

I seriously need to go to bed earlier because I wasn't able to make it to the gym this morning. I tried to get to bed at 10pm last night but that didn't happen. Boo!! So that of course means no gym. Again. Ugh. I tried and I even got up and started to do my normal thing like I would but I was just not feeling it.

But I know that I would have loved how I felt when I was done and blah blah blah. So tonight I must be in bed at 10pm and no excuses. Really!

Plus I have been letting my clean eating slip. I think I am going to get the Clean Eating magazine again. I know they have a lot of great ideas in there for food and I have started to get bored with my food. That happens.

Tomorrow is my Friday. So glad. I wish I had like a month off from work. So burnt out.

And my man Evan is safe to dance another week on "Dancing with the Stars". Ha ha. Giggle.

2 comments:

ThunderThighs said...

getting to bed earlier is definitely a good goal... sleep is so important for your body... and GO EVAN!! :)

Nora said...

Hmmm. Clean Eating magazine. Interesting. I'll have to check it out.