Sunday, October 11, 2009

Back to the gym!!

Made it to the gym today for the first time in awhile. It felt good. Hopefully I found my mojo and things will continue to fall back in line. 30 minutes of weights and 30 minutes of cardio.

Totally wish I could have made it to the yard sale yesterday. My sister made $89 this time. Last time she made $100. The extra cash would have been nice. But at least my car is running again.

I need to get a pumpkin. I love Halloween. It's my favorite holiday!!

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Congrats on making it to the gym! I know its sometimes hard to get back into it but all it takes are a few good sessions to get back on track.

Anonymous said...

Great job on getting back to the gym. I'm sure that once you get back into the swing of things it will be like you have been going there all along.

HUGS,
Katherine