Thursday, October 1, 2009

Awesome workout

The trainer worked me pretty hard tonight. I'm going to be pretty sore tomorrow. I'm already sore right now. He has me do these things called "Mountain Climbers" and I absolutely HATE them. I feel like I'm going to throw up while I'm doing them. But you know what? When I'm done I am happy I pushed through it. We also did ab work tonight which I needed. So I had a great workout with him and then 30 minutes on the elliptical.

My gym actually my finally be moving in January to their new location after talking about it for the past 5 (almost 6) years. It's right down the street from it's current location but it's bigger and has more parking. If they DO move I will probably start going right after work since it will be across the street from my job.

My sister told me today that she has noticed I've lost weight. I had to wear a jacket this morning (it's that cold) and last year it was really tight and now? Well now it's not.

Off to watch "Grey's" and then bed. I'm going to sleep like a baby tonight for sure!!

1 comment:

Carolina John said...

yay on the loose jacket! it's nice to get validation like that, good job sarah!