Saturday, October 17, 2009

Team Edward

Do you smell that? Can you taste it? Those would be the 230's. I'm so close right now I can SEE them. I am going to push myself hard this week and hopefully (fingers crossed) I will be there by Halloween!! I have 2.2 pounds to get there! I can do it! I can!!

I lost 0.8 (again) this week which is good considering I had Chinese food last Saturday. I told you I had a rough week last week and that was part of it. But getting back on the horse must have helped and that included 3 days at the gym.

My friend who ran the 5K came to visit me at work yesterday. We used to work together actually (she was per diem) but she left a couple years ago because it was too much for her working 3 jobs. She looks fantastic. And as always inspires me whenever I see her.

I just finished "Breaking Dawn" last night. It's the second time around for me reading the "Twilight" series. I just love those books and I'm surprised I didn't read the series again sooner. I can't wait for the "New Moon" movie next month. My sister and I have plans to go see it on opening night. Like we did with "Twilight". Personally, "Breaking Dawn" is my favorite and I can't wait to see what they do with that when they make it into a movie. I'm just saying. Ha.

Hubby and I may go see "Paranormal Activity" tonight. We'll see.

1 comment:

Carissa said...

Ahhh let us know what you think of Paranormal Activity if you do see it! Congrats on the loss, and good luck this week! :)