Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My exercise mojo!!

The gym was annoyingly busy tonight. Yuck. I hate that. But I chugged along and did my workout and was super glad that I did it. Woohoo!! 30 minutes of weights and 30 minutes of cardio.

Exercise mojo you have come back to me!! I was a little nervous but you did not let me down.

Things seem to finally being falling into place again and I'm happy about it. I think that next week I may go Monday night instead of Tuesday because I didn't like missing the first hour of "The Biggest Loser". I love that show too much.

I am nearly done with reading "Breaking Dawn". I am sad. Oh did I mention this is the second time I've read it? It's my favorite book in the "Twilight" series. I can't wait for the "New Moon" movie next month. Yes-I am one of those people.

Blogs to read. Then bed!! Wednesday tomorrow. Woohoo!

3 comments:

Natasha said...

Congrats on finding your mojo! It's such a great feeling to be excited about what you're doing regarding your health. I'm happy to see you so happy.

Anonymous said...

Whoo Hoo congrats on getting your workout mojo awesome job with the workout.

Samantha said...

Congrats on getting the mojo back!!