Sunday, October 25, 2009

Date night

Hubby and I had a great date night last night. I don't remember the last time we went out to dinner and a movie on a Saturday night together.

I think I did well with dinner. I had grilled turkey, a baked potato (no butter or sour cream) and broccoli. It came with a biscuit but I didn't eat it. I also brought my butter spray with me. Hee hee. Total nerd.

I brought snacks for the movie but didn't eat them. I was still very full from dinner.

And speaking of the movie: Holy freaking cow! We saw "Paranormal Activity". Scared the pants right off me. I love scary movies and for years "The Ring" has been sitting in number one for me as my favorite but not anymore. I screamed a few times and enjoyed every minute of it. I would totally recommend it if you like horror movies. But if you don't and get scared easily, then I wouldn't see it.

I'm glad I worked out yesterday but I was up late and slept in today and don't think I'm going to make it to the gym today. I may hit the treadmill later but we'll see.

No comments: