Saturday, October 24, 2009

Big fat maintain

Today is weigh in day and I didn't lose anything. Nothing. Nada. Zip. Zero. It's a big fat MAINTAIN this week. Kind of annoying when I totally busted my tail to workout 4 times.

However there were a few days I didn't get in all my points so....that could have something to do with it.

This week I am going to do the same thing but make sure I eat more.

I know right? Who would think you would have to eat more to lose more. But I know my body and I know that if I workout a lot I have to eat enough to keep my body happy.

Our Salem trip has been canceled. My sister isn't feeling well and the weather is kind of crappy. So the hubby and I are going to go do some shopping, have dinner and then go see "Paranormal Activity" together later. Kind of like a date. lol

I worked out today. Saturday is not usually a planned workout day for me but I wanted to workout so I did it. 30 minutes of weights and then 30 minutes on the treadmill.

1 comment:

Chantelle {fat mum slim} said...

Good on you. How easy would it have been to sit down with a big piece of cake when you maintained? But you worked out! That's great.

Have a lovely week ahead. I bet you lose a little extra next week. x