Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I will be THAT person

No I don’t usually blog at work but today is a must.

I am wearing a shirt today that I haven’t worn in over 2 years. I have gotten several compliments about how good I look. 2 of my coworkers told me I looks skinny. They are my new BFF’s today.

I am also wearing my wedding ring for the first time in 2 years as well.

It’s the little things that keep me going.
Baby steps!

Hubby told me this morning he hoped I didn’t get too skinny when I got to goal. He does prefer me on the heavier side but only wants me to be happy. I don’t want to be skinny, I want to be healthy and I was healthy at 150 pounds. I prefer myself with some muscles.

I told him next year I plan to run some 5k’s. That, THAT is the person I want to be.

Also no gym last night so I’ll be going tonight and taping “The Biggest Loser”. I had to watch “Dexter” last night and that was an awesome episode. I hear that show. I forgot how good it was. It’s still my favorite show. I am still one episode behind on “Grey’s” right now.

And to prove I am a totally Twerd (“Twilight” nerd) one month from today, “New Moon” opens. My sister and I are going to see it. I am buying the tickets this week. Yep. I am 33 going on 14. Why do you ask?

1 comment:

Shel said...

Hi! Started reading your blog this week, found you from Scale Whore's blog! I can't wear my wedding ring either. I know how sad it is to not have it on your finger, so congrats on being able to wear it again!!