Saturday, October 3, 2009

Weigh in

Down 0.6 this week. I'll take it. Hopefully next week will be better.

I am really sore today so I hit the treadmill for an hour. I know the trainer doesn't want me to do that much cardio but the thought of doing weights today wasn't something I really wanted to do so at least I did something. Tomorrow I am planning on going to the gym for sure.

No big plans for today. Housework and getting a few things together for a yard sale my sister is having next Saturday. I hope to make a little money.

Happy Saturday!!

2 comments:

InWeighOverMyHead said...

Congrats on your loss! :)

- Lisa
http://inweighovermyhead.blogspot.com/

Annie, The Amazing Shrinking Girl said...

Hey a loss is a loss... GREAT job!

And great job hitting the gym even though you're sore.