Monday, October 5, 2009

Flashbacks

Since I'm not really feeling the blogging thing right now here is a blast from the past from 5 years ago:

My eating I guess isn’t going as good as I thought because the scale said 157.8 pounds this morning. I don’t know. Today I’m sitting here thinking about what I can do to not think about it so much. My weight I mean.

On a happier note I ran for 61 minutes today. How did I manage that you may ask? Since I mentioned yesterday that the treadmill only goes up to 60 minutes. Well, when it stopped, I started it up again for another 25 minutes so that I was able to continue running.

So my total miles on the treadmill today was 6.82. That is the combined time though.

I have decided to start doing this: one day of weights and cardio, then one day of cardio, then one day of weights and cardio, then just cardio, etc., etc., etc. I don’t know. I just need to see if something will help my weight loss efforts.

Other then that I really don’t have much else to write about today. I’m kind of in that blah kind of mood right now, but I wanted to update.





1 comment:

Samantha said...

Hey good for you! I just started a blog and haven't written about it yet but I am finally, after procrastination and excuses, going to train to be a...wait for it...Runner. That's right, capital "R". You should be proud of your achievement!! 61 minutes is just fantastic