Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Give me a break!!

I feel like I just cannot catch a freaking break!!

I get ready for the gym and I jump in the car to leave and...the car won't start.

*Sigh* What a freaking pain in my butt. We just dumped a bunch of money in the car a couple weeks ago for a new water pump and radiator. Luckily hubby and father in law are pretty handy with automobiles but it's still really frustrating since we aren't exactly made of money these days.

I didn't let that stop me from my work out though. I did my workout at home. I did 30 minutes of weights and then hit the treadmill for 30 minutes.

I was really looking forward to going to the gym tonight though. Boo!!

Also my cat is snoring very loudly right now. Could be sleep apnea. Ha ha.

1 comment:

amyp106 said...

not a fun way to start the morning but good job still working out!