Thursday, October 29, 2009

Halloween Food!!

As always it felt great to get back to the gym.

I even did 35 minutes of cardio tonight just because. And of course my 30 minutes of weights. I'm totally going to feel it tomorrow.

We're having a Halloween party at work tomorrow (we love to party at work and any excuse to bring in food we'll do it) and right now I am making this fantastic meal I saw on Paula Deen the other day. Now, before you all get nutty and freak out, please check out the link and see I am doing the Richard Simmons version. I love me some Paula Deen but watching her cook makes my arteries clog up. Butter and cream oh my!! Plus I am making another Hungry Girl dessert-this time chocolate marshmallow cupcakes! Yum! I can eat all of this and I am so excited!!

Vacation in 3 weeks. I cannot wait. And Mom here in less then 3 weeks. Woohoo!!

2 comments:

karen said...

What a GREAT looking dish!!! Wish I was going to the party :)

InWeighOverMyHead said...

Good job with teh cardio!

- Lisa
http://inweighovermyhead.blogspot.com/