Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Pretty and Sparkly

2 people were fired at my work today. One that has been there for 7 weeks. The other for 7 years. Pretty scary. Neither worked in my office but still upsetting. Not sure if I mentioned that I was asked to be honest about issues that we had been having last week and me, being the ever so brutally honest person that I am, was just that. I hope that didn't help get someone fired but to be honest (ha ha) I don't think answering the phone and getting it to the right person/department is that hard. I did it for the first 9 months I worked for this company when I started nearly 9 years ago.

We still don't know what is wrong with our car. Right now we have a rental car, which costs money which we don't have a lot of right now but we need a car. Hubby's best friend offered to let us borrow his truck if we need that so we may be driving that if we don't get the car fixed soon.

Not sure what this means for our trip to Salem we have planned for this weekend yet.

I think my workout at home last night must have been pretty decent because I can totally feel it in my arms tonight.

I am enjoying being able to wear wedding ring again. It's all pretty and sparkly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your co-workers. Hopefully things will workout with your car, so you can finally know what is going on with it.