Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Sick

I do not feel good at all. All day I felt off and tonight I'm still feeling horrible. I didn't eat much all day. I had about 6 points total and that is so not like me. We even had a birthday party breakfast and I just wasn't into it at all. I couldn't wait to come home and rest.

My car is back. Looks like it was the thermostat in the car. Hubby stated the radiator is going to need to be replaced soon, too.

I'm going to lay down. Hopefully this isn't going to last because I need to get to the gym tomorrow!!

3 comments:

Carolina John said...

boo. pomegranate juice. Dr CJ says it's a cure for the sick. drink up!

Samantha said...

Hope you feel better but don't push it. Remember its about good health and a day missed at the gym isn't going to be the end of the world if it means taking care of yourself and getting well.

Annie, The Amazing Shrinking Girl said...

Hey Sarah,

How are you doing? I know I don't comment much but just want you to know that I do read your blog everyday you post.

You're doing great! How's the OFB Biggest Loser Challenge going for you?