Monday, October 24, 2011

I hadn't planned on getting sick but who does?

So, as I posted early, I'm home sick today. And the cough medicine I'm taking tastes like gasoline.

I'm bored out of my MIND!! And what do I do when I'm bored? Um..I eat. So today is not a good day for me eating wise. But, I've already forgiven myself for this. It's not a big deal. I'm over it already. It's not worth it to beat myself up at all.

I say this now, after I was really upset with myself with what I ate. But sometimes these things happen and I'm human.

I almost put on my running clothes and hit up the treadmill. But I was hit with a fit of coughing and got my senses back.

No matter how I feel tomorrow I am going back to work. I have a lot to do and it's end of the month and want to get it done. I can work from home now but since all my work is at work right now I can't really work at home without someone bringing it to me. I most likely will put in some hours this weekend (after my 13.1 miles that is).

2 comments:

Carolina John said...

sick time is never easy to deal with. Hang in there!

carla said...

hope you wake feeling BETTER!

MizFit