Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I lost a toenail

I apologize for not doing a real update yesterday, but I was still upset about the Indy race and the loss of Dan Wheldon. I don't watch a lot of Indy races but I do watch them when I get the chance. But I happened to be home and able to watch that race and it was just so horrible.

Things are back on track for me running wise. I took a break Sunday. I just wasn't feeling it and needed a rest. In fact, I didn't do any exercise at all and I was fine with that. I actually ran 3 miles last night when I came home from work and as much as I didn't like it, it was okay. I ran 3 miles this morning and tomorrow I have 6 miles planned. So I think my short break was good for me. We'll see how it goes for now.

I am extremely sore from my weight workout on Saturday. STILL! My abs are the worst. I guess it's a good thing.

I haven't stepped on the scale since Saturday. It's tucked away in the garage and I'm happy about it. My Birthday is one month from today.

I lost a toenail! I an only assume it's from running.

I watch way too much television. I watch so much television that I can't watch it all when it's airing so I have to watch it later in the week.

I also miss "Breaking Bad" and it's only been off the air for a week. It's my favorite show.

2 comments:

Carolina John said...

Yes sore abs are a good thing! They will even help you run faster. My abs are always the first thing to go when I'm running too fast and get fatigued. you'd think my legs would be the first to go, but it's always my abs.

Tara said...

yuck @ your losing a toenail! my friends who run kept telling me that I would eventually get ingrowns...it didn't start happening until maybe a year and a half ago or so, which was about three years after I started running regularly, but I HATE this side effect of running :-/