Thursday, October 6, 2011

October 6th, 2011

Fact: I have only run 3 miles this week. And I have 10 miles planned for Saturday. I'm a little nervous about it. I've been having a hard time in the morning. I don't know if it's because I didn't feel well for the past couple of days (Tuesday I ran but didn't feel well and Wednesday I still wasn't feeling right) or because it's been cold in the morning, but I've had a rough time getting up. Either way, I don't like it.

So, I decided to sleep in my workout clothes tonight so I don't have an excuse. Yep. You heard me. That way, all I have to do is get up. brush my teeth, put my hair in a pony tail, put on my Garmin and my sneakers and I'll be ready. No excuses.

I hope it works, because I'm really looking forward to those 10 miles.

1 comment:

RainStorm said...

Well, it sounds like it worked! I need to eat into mornings, which is a bit of a pain. I have been known to have a small, early breakfast and then run an hour later, but am by no way as organise as you! :)