Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Still feeling terrible

I'm still feeling pretty crappy. I still managed to run 3 miles this morning, but I'm wondering if it did me more harm then good. I'm supposed to run 5 miles tomorrow, but I'm not sure if I will or not. I'll have to see how I feel when I get u in the morning.

Do you want to know how I know I'm sick? I don't have much of an appetite. When I don't want to eat, I know I'm sick. Because I always want food. I did go to the Chiropractor today and she did a few adjustments to try and help me not get sick. Or sicker. But I still feel like crud. Blech.

So my coworker told me I look like Christina Ricci. This is not the first time someone has told me this before. I blame the fact that we both have large heads.

Have you seen her waist on "Pam Am"? Seriously. She puts her hands on her waist and they almost touch. Insane.

1 comment:

Carolina John said...

Well that's no fun! i really hope you feel better soon.