Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Nope, not me

Repeat after me:

I am not getting sick.
I am not getting sick.
I am not getting sick.

There. I think it worked. It better have because I don't have time to get sick. I have to save my vacation time for when my Mom comes to visit in December. Who has time to get sick? I have stuffed myself silly with medication and now I'm in my pajamas watching Jeopardy.

I am NOT getting sick.

May I suggest that you go check out Cely's post about the Chicago marathon?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am not getting sick.

No, wait... YOU'RE not getting sick.

Although I really don't want to get sick, either.

I loved Cely's post. The two of you are totally going to drag me into running one of these days. LOL It's just a really, really slow dragging.

STAY WELL.

Sara said...

I feel the same! My throat has been scratchy and I have a half on Sunday, but I AM NOT GETTING SICK!!

Take care of yourself!!