Thursday, July 8, 2010

80.2 pounds again

After my run last night I put the garage door opener in the pocket of my pants. I did laundry last night.
You can see where this is going, right? This morning when I opened the washing machine I was less then thrilled to find the garage door opener staring me in the face.

NOT COOL MAN!!

And the hubby was not happy when I woke him up to tell it was in there either. That being said no run for me this morning. However I did head over to the gym for my workout. The gym. A place I haven't been to since I think May?

First off do you people not work?! It was 10am and PACKED?! I am on vacation what about all of you?! Ha. I worked out for an hour. 45 minutes on the elliptical and 15 minutes of weights. I am not one who fights for equipment so once it started to get really busy I was out of there.

Besides we have to pack for camping and get out of here.

My weigh in this morning before we head off on our little trip? 206.8 pounds. Which means I am down 2.6 pounds. And I am officially down 80.2 pounds again. That's pretty huge my friends. I feel really good right now.

And as for my measurements I lost 0.5 off my chest, 1.5 off my waist, 0.5 off my thighs, 0.5 off my arms, 1.5 off my hips and nothing off my neck since May. Not too bad. I'm most happy with my waist and hips.

I hope to get back to the gym again. I really enjoyed the workout this morning.

I will update when I get back on Monday, although I will tweet from the campsite. And we will be coming home to check on the cats, but I am not bringing my laptop. I am packing my book (I haven't finished "The Girl Who Kicked The Hornets Nest" yet. I kept it for this trip), some notebooks to write, the camera, etc. I can't wait to do NOTHING for a few days.

Happy mini vacation to me!! Muah!!

4 comments:

SherRon said...

Sorry to hear about your garage opener but that is an AWESOME loss!

Way to get to the gym. I'm always completely shocked at how busy it is in the middle of the day too :)

karen said...

You are beyond awesome!
Have a GREAT time away doing nothing and if I see you tweeting too much I may have to yell at you :)

Lor said...

wahoo for your loss!! have an excellent mini-vaycay! =)

Anonymous said...

whoo you totally rock girl. Congrats on the loss. You have really inspired me.