Saturday, July 17, 2010

Running off

Just a quick post to let you know I'm here. I was busy the past couple of nights and didn't have time for an update. I'm heading out in a bit with the hubby so this won't be too big of a post.

Thursday night I managed a half ass run but it was hot. So it wasn't much. Only a little over 2 miles. But I do love the new sneakers.

This morning I hit the gym which felt great. I did 60 minutes on the elliptical and was so happy to do that. Tomorrow I plan on going to the gym for cardio AND weights before going to work for some overtime. I usually do that on Saturday but I have to do much going on today and didn't feel like squeezing it all in today.

I am also packing a lunch to take out with me today. How is that for dedication? I don't want to be tempted to anything bad while I'm out today.

No weigh in today as I'm still on the one month with no scale plan. We'll see how that goes. And Monday makes 3 weeks soda free! Can't believe it. I don't miss it at all!!

No comments: