Monday, July 5, 2010

Treadmill again

I hit the treadmill again this morning. 4.24 miles and 554 calories burned. I was a pretty hot sweaty mess after that. It is hot here in Connecticut. And my garage was like a sauna at 9:30am this morning. But it felt pretty awesome.

I am sad that the 3 day weekend is coming to an end. But I only have to work 2 days this week and then the hubby and I are off to go camping. We will only be a few minutes away from the house so we can come back and check on the kitties and such. We are bringing our bikes. And I am bringing my bathing suit. What? I know. Not sure if I will actually use it or not. But we'll see.

Tonight hubby is grilling up some organic turkey burgers from Whole Foods. Yum!! Can't wait. I'm going to make up some sweet potato fries, too.

I also need to get some new running shoes. Mine are way old. Like 2 years old. I found a nice pair on Zappos that I want that I am going to order Wednesday. I can't wait!!

I think we're going to watch some "Intervention" tonight. I am so behind on that show.

No comments: