Wednesday, July 21, 2010

What is in a name?

I need your help my friends. I am ready to change the name of my blog. Because it is no longer about a size to me. It is about more then that. It is about being healthy and happy. So...what should I call my blog? Obviously the blogger url is going to stay the same but what should I call my blog? I don't feel Operation Size 8 is right for me anymore. I'd LOVE to hear any suggestions you may have. Or maybe I should have a contest? What do you all think?

Today my friends makes 2 months until we leave for Vegas. Which means 2 months from today I will be in Vegas. I have to get my ass in gear. Seriously.

I was reading Lynn's blog and she is recommitting herself to her weight loss journey and I feel I need to do the same.

Tomorrow night we're going grocery shopping and I'm going in there with a big old grocery list full of healthy and clean foods. I haven't been cooking much. I've been eating whatever is in the house. It's healthy but it's not what I was doing before. I'm counting my points but not getting in enough fruits and veggies. I am going to go through my Clean Eating magazines and look for some new recipes and see what I can find. I am bored with my eats and I think that is part of my problem, too.
And everyone knows I am not getting in the exercise I need to be getting in. I'm fighting myself for some reason. I want to workout but I am not doing it.

I can do this!!

I saw my doctor today for the first time since April. And you know what she said to me? "You have lost a s**t load of weight". I kid you not. I love her. She's so awesome. I tried not to look at what their scale said either. I'm not paying attention to it. No weigh in until August 8th people!! No weigh in. Remember. No month without a scale. It doesn't run my life!!

Oh and guess what I found at Whole Foods?




I am pretty glad I didn't buy more then one because it was so freaking good! Holy cow! They had all the new flavors but I only got the cookie dough one. And I got an awesome salad. My doctor's office is right next to Whole Foods. Score!!

I can't believe Vegas is 2 months away! WOW!!

I need to get it together people. TOGETHER!! And I know I can. And I will. Watch me.

10 comments:

Pam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pam said...

I know you will, muffin! you CAN do it! ;)

As for your blog... (i recently changed mine too) These may be totally dorky... laugh if you want. LOL

Sarah's Spoonful
Sarah's Swagger
Hitting the Salad bar with Sarah!

Can't wait to see what everyone else comes up with too! :)

Grace said...

I've been reading your blog for a few weeks and really enjoying it.

You can easily get a new blog name and then import everything from this blog into the new one. I did that a few months ago...I just felt like I needed a completely new start with a new url. But I think you need to come up with the name...blogs are so personal. I spent almost a month trying to decide what I wanted to call it. It's got to feel real to YOU.

Good luck!

Willpower said...

Names mean so much you will figure out a good one for you.
By the way I gave you a Versatile Blogger award come on over and see about it.

ElleBee said...

Can I just say that your doctor is awesome!!! :)

Excited to see what name you come up with. (Sorry its really early here and my brain isn't coming up with any good suggestions.) Giving your blog a little make up really helps with the motivation. Have you noticed that none of us have ever given up? We've all been blogging through the good and the bad, gains and losses, and I think that is what's going to be one of the keys to our success when we get to goal.

ElleBee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ElleBee said...

OMG Make up = make over. I'm SO sorry. LOL

carla said...

hmmmm you have me thinking now and I say CONTEST---with some help :)

throw out a few words for us as prompts and triggers and we can all give it a shot.

MizFit

Sharlie said...

Just wanted to drop in and let you know that I left you an award on my page...the Versatile blogger award. Go by and pick it up when you have a min.
Sharlie

Sonya @ Eyes on the Hourglass said...

Operation Size Small?

Operation Size Sexy?

Operation Size Superhot?

:-)