Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy July 1st

I started July off right. I hit the treadmill when I got home from work for 45 minutes. THEN I did 20 minutes of weights. With a few crunches thrown in for good luck. Hey-it's a start right? It felt good. Who knows what could become of this?

At work today I plowed through a huge pile of paperwork. That felt good, too. Tomorrow I plan to go through my 1001 emails.

Saturday night I'm going to see "Eclipse". Yes-I am one of those people if you didn't know that before. And TEAM EDWARD. I like them pale, sparkly and DEAD if you didn't know that either.

Tonight the hubby and I watched the fireworks from our driveway. I love that we don't even have to leave the house to watch them. They were fun and awesome as always.

Looking forward to a 3 day weekend. I puffy heart short weeks.

And Happy Canada Day to my Canadian friends.

4 comments:

Crystal said...

I'm going to go and see Eclipse tomorrow ... go Team Jacob :P

christina said...

Team Edward all the way! Saw it today - doesnt compare to the books but the movies never do. Still loved it though!

Carolina John said...

Have a great holiday Sarah! I love the twilight movies too.

jimpurdy1943@yahoo.com said...

I'm looking forward to having relatives visit Sunday to watch our local Fourth of July fireworks show, Always a fun family time.