Friday, July 30, 2010

TGIF my friends!!

The BBQ went great yesterday. ! I don't know why any of us even tried to get work done yesterday because it was kind of impossible with all the fun going on. I stuck to my guns and only ate what I planned on. Vegas/Arizona baby!!

I wore my dress and after seeing what I looked like in I went to the gym last night. My arms. That is all I am gong to say. Everyone said I looked so cute and adorable and you could really see how skinny I was getting but still. I need to work on my arms for sure. So I am going to up the gym time after that. I have less then 2 months until vacation my friends.

I have pictures to post of the dress I promise!

Needless to say I slept like a rock after hitting the gym last night. Which is always awesome. Who doesn't like a good nights sleep?

My boss is on vacation for 2 weeks. Guess who is in charge of the office? That would be me. Not exactly thrilled about it. I have enough on my plate thanks.

TGIF and all that!!

3 comments:

ElleBee said...

Glad you stayed on track at the BBQ, doesn't it feel great!

Yes, pics of the dress please!!! :)

Ali said...

Oh I bet you looked gorgeous. Cant wait to see your pics. Yay for a good nights sleep after a big workout!

Phoenix said...

I started up strength work again this week too. I made some nice progress on my arms in the spring but if I don't get back to it they won't look as good. Have a great weekend! It's going to gorgeous here in CT!