Monday, July 19, 2010

Another quick update for you...

Another quick update to say I'm alive and I promise a better update soon!!

I did hit the gym again yesterday!!

And I am really enjoying not worrying about the scale.

I've been getting a lot of compliments about my weight loss. Today we had a Birthday party for my boss and I didn't eat anything that I hadn't planned on. No pizza, cake, or diet soda.

Today makes 3 weeks diet soda free! Easier then I thought that is for sure!!

Happy week my blogger friends and I promise a better update soon!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Giving up soda is definitely an easier thing than most people think :-) I gave it up a few years ago & now I really only crave water!! And you start to realize that water quenches your thirst better than the soda ever did anyways!

Mrs. O said...

oh you have totally gotten through the worst in giving up soda.. if you can get through those first few days, you're golden!