Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Don't let it snow

It's not fun to wake up to snow. And then see that the weatherman is telling you that it's going to snow today through Saturday. Boo. Boo. Boo. I'm less then thrilled. Spring cannot get here fast enough. I am glad that March is right around the corner.

If the weather isn't too bad tonight I am going to hit the gym. If it's bad, then I'll be doing my workout at home. I guess I'll just wait and see what happens when I get out of work.

I am hoping that the weather is bad enough that we close early at work today. I'm not feeling it this morning and would love to be able to come home and do some things around the house that I didn't get to do over the weekend.

Plus then I could just get my workout in early. Boo-ya!

I haven't forgotten about my giveaway. I'm still working on getting things together. I'm up to 105 followers now. Who would have thought?

I mentioned on Twitter that I have only 2 (I originally thought it was 1) flex point left yesterday. I will not buy anymore Cadbury mini eggs anytime soon. Ha. Evil little buggers.

Off to wake the husband for work. Hope it's a fast day. Yesterday totally dragged.

2 comments:

ThunderThighs said...

don't worry, i like in northeast ohio... march coming up around the corner means nothing as far as snw.. we've had snow days all the way into april before! lol!

Carolina John said...

i know you guys have seen your fair share of the white stuff. 60 degrees and foggy here.