Friday, February 12, 2010

I have pictures

It was nice to sleep in and not have to work today. I like having a 4 day weekend. Although I am going in tomorrow to catch up on a few things. I wouldn't be doing that if I wasn't out sick on Wednesday.

I started my Friday off with some coffee. I love my coffee maker!! I am the only one who drinks coffee so it was always a waste to brew a whole pot. Now I can brew one cup (or two usually) and not waste any of it!!Also check out my coffee cup. It's not a paper cup. It's porcelain. Hubby got it for me for Christmas.


After waking up a little bit and checking up on twitter and facebook updates I decided to get my exercise on. I started with this:

A little workout with Bob!! I love the Biggest Loser: Boot Camp workout. Check out my girl Ali on the right. Her arms are huge!! To die for. I try to ignore Vicky in this DVD because I never liked her on the show. Kind of like Melissa from the red team this season.

Here is what I looked like after 30 minutes:


Sweat city!! I went out to the garage and hit the treadmill for another 30 minutes after but I didn't take any pictures of that.

After my workout I was starving so I decided on a green monster. I hadn't had one in awhile and couldn't wait to try out some new ingredients.

I got some organic spinach buy one get one at the grocery store last night. And I don't always buy Biggest Loser protein powder but it happened to be on sale at the store. I used the last of it today so I have to buy some more powder. I also had never used Almond Breeze before so I picked some of that up last night. All of this went into my blender.


I have to say that this is the best Green Monster that I have had yet!! I enjoyed it with the orange juice but I think the Almond Breeze really helped, too. But I think I will continue to make it like this. Plus it was only 4 points. Score!!

And then later on I was hungry so I gathered up a few yummy items:And made this little delicious snack:
So that is all the pictures I took today. I enjoyed it. And I enjoyed getting back on track food and exercise wise. Plus blog wise I think this looks good. Because after all this is a weight loss blog, right?!

Looking forward to the Olympics tonight!! Nothing like a true athlete to truly inspire you!!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Your so lucky that you live in the US, you get way more WW products then us canadians. We have barely anything compared to you.

Lunch looks great!

Tricia said...

Have a great weekend!

Melis.sa said...

omg, that dvd kicks butt!!! level 2 is so flipping hard (well the first 3 minutes, but still)

Awesome, awesome job!!