Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Rest in Peace

Thanks for the well wishes. I'm still feeling horrible. I hope this passes soon. My eating is not the best when I'm sick. I wish it was but it isn't. Luckily I don't have that much of an appetite but what I did eat yesterday wasn't the best.

On a sad note, my husband's Aunt passed away yesterday. We got a call on Sunday from his parents saying she was on life support. She has been sick for awhile. She lives in Florida and they been talking about driving down and we were going to go with them. But then everyone decided to fly and we couldn't afford to go. His parents left this morning. She was a wonderful woman, always made me feel like one of the family. I will miss her a lot. She didn't take any crap from anyone. I always like people like that.

I am keeping the husband's family in my thoughts right now. I know it must not be easy to lose a sister or a child. I know it's hard to lose a parent so I can only imagine what his family is going through right now. I only wish we could be there right now.

2 comments:

Carolina John said...

sorry to hear about the loss. it's never fun losing a family member, even if you know they are in a better place.

WWSuzi said...

It is so hard to lose anyone. And just as hard to see others suffering because of it too. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.