Saturday, February 27, 2010

Old school

I am feeling kind of blah today so I leave you with a post from 4 years ago:

I went to the gym this morning and had a great hour and 15 minute workout. I was pretty tired when I first got up and into the shower, but once I got to the gym, I was better.

The day is going along pretty well. I have been munching on some veggies that my boss brought in that were left over from the party last night. I am so hungry this morning. Must be from the gym.

You know what annoys me today? The fact that my co-worker is filing crap behind me and singing along to my radio. I hate that. Am I the only one?

My sister went with me last night to the party and she loves all my co-workers. We spent 30 minutes talking racing with one of them. LOL! It was so much fun. My sister is a Jeff Burton fan, and my co-worker is an Elliott Sadler fan, and then there was little ole dodge fan, me. LOL! It was fun.

I vow to go to a Bristol race someday soon. I think that would be the coolest race ever!

Okay. Back to work. I am doing some extra work for the other office since the girl that did my job there quit. At least I don't have to go down there and work, right?




No comments: