Thursday, February 11, 2010

My ego is bruised

After spending nearly $200 to stock up on good healthy groceries tonight I took a little spill in the driveway when we got home. My ego was more bruised then anything else but knee is going to be sore tomorrow.

But I got a lot of healthy stuff tonight to help me stay on track with my eating. I'm looking forward to making some green monsters. Spinach was buy one get one free! Woohoo!!

I am feeling 100% better!! I am so glad that cold is finally over. I don't remember the last time I was sick like that but it has been a very long time. And I know I'm not sick anymore because my appetite is back. ha!!

I'm off work until Tuesday which is nice. That is why I hated to take a sick day yesterday but I had to do it. I'm planning on going in on Saturday or Sunday to do a few things. Plus I forgot to fill on my time sheet.

I plan on working out tomorrow.

I also want to dig out the camera so I can take some pictures for my blog.

Off to catch up on all your blogs!!

2 comments:

Nikki Bond said...

If you like chocolate and have it at your local store, you should try a nutella green monsters...im kind of addicted!

Sorry about the fall, hope you feel better soon!

Lauralei said...

I took a little fall a few weeks ago down 3 stairs with about 10 people watching - the embarrassment is worse than the pain!