Thursday, February 4, 2010

Wedding bells

My cousin is getting married in May. And she is getting married at the same place the hubby and I said our wedding vows nearly 10 years ago.

I must try to get into the best shape I can in the next few months before this wedding! The whole family is going to be there.

No-I am not in the wedding but still. I want to look half way decent.

Plus my Mom will be flying out for the wedding and I am super excited to have her coming out again.

I must get back to the gym!! I can do it!!

3 comments:

Pam said...

For me... special events/dates are t.h.e.b.e.s.t. motivators! They always give myself the kick in the pants I need!! :) You can do it!

Sammy Sue said...

Yeah, weddings are always some good motivation! I'm sure you can do it! Good luck!

Carolina John said...

Very cool sarah! You now have a goal -- a target date and measured results to achieve before then. This will motivate you to achieve the goal. well done.