Sunday, February 21, 2010

Where did my weekend go?

I feel like I have a million things to do!! I totally let this weekend get away from me and I'm not even sure how that happened.

Yesterday my sister and I went to see "Shutter Island" and it was amazing!! Leonardo DiCaprio did a great job. He is an amazing actor. I highly recommend this movie. It's more of a thriller then a scary movie. It totally did the book justice.

I brought my own snacks with me. Some popcorn with some mini eggs thrown in. Yum!! Proud of myself for not eating their over priced food.

Then today I went to the gym. Woohoo!! Yeah. I did 40 minutes on the elliptical and then 20 minutes of weights. I probably would have done more if I didn't have to go to work. I ended up getting up later then planned and wanted to get it over with.

So now I'm trying to get everything done today. Since I didn't do much yesterday before or after the movie.

Boo.

I miss the hubs. I feel like we haven't spent a lot of time together the past few days so I'm looking forward to spending tonight together (when he gets home).

2 comments:

Lex said...

I am glad you thought the movie was great! Can't wait to see it! DBF leaves for two weeks in a weeks so it may have to wait a while.
I saw the popcorn + chocolate treat mixture on my soap opera recently and I've been dying to try it - I didn't even THINK of doing it with mini eggs! YUM!!

Laura said...

I've been curious about Shutter Island - glad to hear a positive review by a real person! I'm much more a fan of thrillers than scary movies anyway so this sounds right up my alley.