Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Home sick

With the bosses blessing I am home today. I called him in the afternoon yesterday (he was out of the office all day) and told him I was sick as a dog and wasn't going to be coming in to work today. He told me to stay home and get better. I have my cell on so if they need me they can call me but they never do that.

I just feel TERRIBLE because I'm off Friday and Monday. I am planning on going in on Saturday to catch up on some work. I know I shouldn't but since I didn't plan on getting sick I have to do it.

I am feeling a little better this morning but my throat is bothering me now which is never good.

Another reason I don't feel so bad about staying home today is that it's supposed to snow like mad and the office will be dead. We may even close early. 10-14 inches are expected so we'll see how that goes. I'm glad I don't have to go out in it. Hubby doesn't have school so he is running a few last minute errands. I asked for some weight watchers ice cream to keep me on track.

And speaking of, I weighed myself this morning and it said 237.4 pounds. Which is where I was a few weeks ago before I gained 4 pounds. Huh. Who would have guessed. I haven't been eating that great but I haven't been eating that much. Today I swore I would get back on track and stop eating junk.

Hubby and I have last nights "Lost' to watch since I had to watch "the Biggest Loser". I was pleased with the episode and am learning to love a few contestants. I still miss Tara though. She was amazing.

Off to lie down. I need to catch up on all your blogs, too.

3 comments:

Carolina John said...

booooo. i hope you feel better soon sarah.

Annie, The Amazing Shrinking Girl said...

Hope you feel better!

And hope you like the new LOST episode... I did!

Anonymous said...

I hate calling in sick to work too but my boss knows I only do it when I'm really sick so it's not that bad. :)

I can't believe you're still sick. Have you thought about going to the docs soon?