Monday, March 16, 2009

20 in 20


Step 1: Make a plan and set your goal!
My plan: To lose 20 lbs. in 20 weeks
My goal: To lose the weight and keep it off!!

Step 2: Choose rewards!

(To be determined)

Step 3: PLAN!
I know I'll be following Weight Watchers and working out 4-5 times a week.
***

So I stumbled upon this a little while ago and wanted in. I haven't really done all that great this year with BLBE2 and I love that challenge and will rejoin next time if they do it but right now I thought this would be something great to try, too. Plus 20 pounds in 20 weeks? That's totally doable if I work my tail off. Which I plan to.

I am so freaking sore from the past 2 days of P90x. My ribs are so sore every time I laugh or cough it hurts. I am resting tonight, hitting the gym tomorrow, resting Wednesday, hitting the gym Thursday and Friday. Then Saturday may be a day of rest. We'll see how I feel. If not it's probably going to be a DVD.

So I'm feeling a little better then I have in the past couple of days. I totally need to start looking for a new job but I'm so scared about it.

Thanks to everyone for following me over here from my old blog. I totally love the layout that I found. It's so cute and girlie.

I have a question for the girls (okay maybe some guys have done it, too but we'll see). Do you wax? Or have you waxed? Just curious. I've never done it but just purchased some do it yourself stuff. I HATE shaving (I do it like every day) and thought this might help me out a bit. Comments? Suggestions?

I'm off to catch up on blogs and watch "DWTS". So super glad that Ashley is gone on "Rock of Love Bus." Totally hated her!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This 20 in 20 plan sounds really great. I’m going to check out Ash’s sit and see what it’s all about. I agree with you that losing a pound a week is very doable. Sorry that you’ve been sore the past couple of days. Awesome job on the workouts.

I personally have never waxed. I have used some of those creams to get rid of unwanted hair, but I usually just shave. They have this new thing on tv where your suppose to just buff the hair away sounds pretty simple, but rather it works not really sure on that.