Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The one in which I go to the gym....

As much as I was trying to talk myself OUT of going to the gym tonight, I went. And I'm super glad that I did, as usual.

65 minutes on the elliptical and 30 minutes of weights. Woohoo!!

The gym was surprisingly quiet tonight. I enjoyed that. Could have been because of St. Patrick's Day. Could just be because it's warming up and people aren't going to want to work out in a hot, sweaty, gym (it was darn hot).

I watched the first hour of "the Biggest Loser". Very good. I'll catch up on the rest of it tomorrow night before "Lost".

Off to catch up on a few blogs and then hit the hay.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you!

Sadly, I talked myself out of going to the gym tonight.

Yeah, BL was pretty good tonight.

♥ Dee ♥ said...

Ahhh, your logical side won. Good for you!

Anonymous said...

Awesome job with the workout. 65 minutes on the EM is outstanding. I totally love that machine burns hella calories.