Monday, March 23, 2009

Tagged

Okay, the rules of the award is to list seven (7) things that you love and then pass it on to 7 bloggers that you love. So here goes:

I love my husband
I love my 3 cats
I love working out
I love eating healthy
I love sleeping in
I love my family and friends
I love reconnecting with people on facebook

I was tagged by Purple Moon Flower. I am tagging:

Holly over at Holly on the Run
Angie over at Angie all the Way
I'm Such a Scale Whore
Lex over at Sweet Tooth
Swirl over at Body for Life
Sars over at Sars's Journey to the NYC Marathon
Katherine over at Katherine's Daily Adventures
**





2 comments:

Angela Power said...

Aw thanks Sarah buddy! I'll do my best to participate if I get the time tonight :-)

Anonymous said...

Ah thanks. I'm working on my list. now.