Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Team Tara

So I went to go check on Scooby (my sisters dog) after work. Poor puppy. He is lonely already. I let him out, gave him fresh water and filled his food bowl. Pet him and told him he was a good boy. Gave him a cookie. When I left he was on my sisters bed, eating the cookie. I feel so bad for him.

I am not working out tonight. I'm feeling better but don't want to push it. April is going to have be a big deal for me exercise wise. I felt I was just getting back into the swing of things in the past few weeks and then I hit a wall.

Totally looking foward to "The Biggest Loser" tonight. I never talked about last weeks episode so I will now. Tara kicks ass! She is a total freaking machine and I adore her! This is the first time that someone I have liked from the beginning is still there and dominating everthing. Kelly didn't win. Suzy didn't win. Kai didn't win. Coleen didn't win. Brittney didn't win. I liked Ali and Michelle both but they were not my first choice. And Ali got sent home and then came back. So it's a big deal for me to see a woman doing so well. It's usually the men. And how awful was it that everyone picks on her? I mean I know it sucks that they aren't winning but adding all that weight to her? When she won that challenge, with the extra 200+ pounds in it, I nearly cried. I probably would have if I hadn't been at the gym. So I'm totally looking forward to what tonight brings and to see how all the contestants that went home look like now.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Tara too! My husband thought it was funny when everyone ganged up on her. I yelled at him for thinking it was funny. She handled that much better than I would have. It's not funny when people gang up on you. I think I have little sister syndrome from having 3 older brothers.
Have a relaxing evening and good luck for April workouts!!

Jen, a priorfatgirl said...

:( I'm totally bummed, I didn't get on the Biggest Loser bandwagon this season and am jealous. I am going to buy the full season when it comes out so I don't want to watch it mid-season.

I can't wait to see what is in store for you in April!

Lex said...

Tara is suuuuuuuuuuuuuuch an inspiration! I am sooo glad she's on the show this season!!