Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I'm one of those people

I'm not feeling all that hot today.

Kind of achy and a little stuffy.

Thinking that going home and putting on my pajama's is the best thing to help me feel better. Although I had planned on getting back to the gym tonight I'd rather not get SICKER by pushing myself. I know it sounds like an excuse but it's the truth.

So my sister is on vacation this week and I’m taking care of her dog. Well I’m just going and checking on him because if I brought him home he would literally eat my cats. He’s a good dog and I love him but since we only have one car right now I’m getting up 30 minutes earlier in the morning to go let him out and feed him. Our older sister was supposed to take him tonight and bring him back tomorrow but she can’t so I have to stop on the way home. And I just want to go home because I don’t feel good. So I’ll be taking care of him all week until Saturday when the older sister takes him for the weekend. Sister comes back from vacation on Monday so it’s only a week. But it’s still bothering me because I hate changes to my schedule.

Yeah, I’m one of those people.

I’m just going to have to see how I feel when I get home when it comes to going to the gym. I’ve pushed myself to go before when I didn’t feel that good and ended up getting super sick and other times nothing has happened. I know I’m just being lazy and making some excuses but sometimes I just don’t want to go to the gym.

Boy do I miss the gym rat days of 5-6 days a week for 2 hours. That was some fun times. I miss running and I miss being healthy and in good shape. But I know I’ll get there in time.

It just sucks I let myself go (again).

2 comments:

♥ Dee ♥ said...

Poor puppy. As pack animals, they don't do so well alone. Loneliness can really affect them.

Lex said...

I am a creature of habit so I totally get where you're coming from lol