Saturday, March 21, 2009

Super tired.

Hubby and I went to the gym tonight. I did 60 minutes on the elliptical and then 15 minutes of weights. Hubby did 45 minutes of cardio. He's just getting into the whole workout thing so he doesn't want to jump right in. Can't say I blame him. When I joined the gym nearly 7 years ago I coudln't do 15 minutes on the elliptical so he's in better shape then I was back then. lol

We came home and freshened up and then went to karaoke. I did not sing (ever) but hubby loves it and he's super good at it.

Does it count that I ate 2 onion rings and a mozzarella stick? Whatever. Could have been worse. I say it gets zeroed out because I burned off 600 calories prior to eating it. lol

Off to bed. Totally sleeping in tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl happy Saturday do you. Awesome job with the workout. Isn’t the elliptical totally addicating? LOL good one on the onion rings and mozzarella sticks. I’ll have to remember that trick the next time I want to eat something I know I shouldn’t.