Saturday, March 28, 2009

Saturday stuff

I am totally happy about my loss this week. I really busted my hump to get it and I am hoping next week to see a little bit more come off since TOM is due any day now.

I will admit that I had one cookie yesterday at work. But considering all the stress I've been under at my job over the past couple of weeks I am lucky I didn't inhale the entire box of them and I don't believe that one cookie is going to kill me. Its all about self control, right?

And instead of eating sodium filled tv dinners all week (I've been listening, Jillian ha ha) I made my lunches and had was so full after every one that I didn't eat an afternoon snack.

Right now I'm trying to decide between hitting the gym or just using my treadmill. Saturday's are usually used for cleaning and laundry. If I go to the gym I think I'll miss most of that and it needs to be done. 60 minutes on the treadmill would be better. Tomorrow is a gym day for sure.

1 comment:

Brianna said...

What are you packing for your lunches? I am stuck in a frozen food rut at work!