Saturday, March 28, 2009

65 minutes on the treadmill

I haven't accomplished much today. It's a little TOM depression.

I did do 65 minutes on the treadmill and listened to a Jillian Michaels podcast. I totally LOVE them. I did 4.47 miles all together so that isn't bad.

It was so beautiful here today. I am feeling some spring fever for sure.

I am looking forward to watching "Midnight Bayou" tonight on Lifetime. I love that book and it should be interesting to see what they did with it.

I have found myself watching "Little Miss Perfect" on WEtv today. This show disturbs me in every way but here I am. Ha ha.

Oh and to answer your question, Bri, I am eating a lot of chicken or turkey meatloaf for lunch with some rice and vegetables. It's really filling and I enjoy it. I need to branch out and make some different meals but this works for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just dropping by to say that we only have ONE MONTH LEFT of BLBE2 so let’s get our asses in gear! April is LAST CHANCE WORKOUT month; are ya with me?

Turkey meatloaf sounds delish.