Monday, March 30, 2009

Glad that weekend is over...

I had a rough weekend depression wise. Sunday didn't turn out to be a great day for me eating wise. But that's okay. I'm human and I'm entitled to have bad days.

Today I'm back to eating right and feeling better. TOM is due any day and I'll be super glad when it finally gets here.

I haven't worked out since Saturday and I haven't been to the gym since LAST Tuesday but I will be there tomorrow night.

Work was much better today. Better then it has been in awhile.

Off to catch up on blogs.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you had a bad weekend. :( Are you on depression medication? Were you when you lost those 130 lbs or did depression enter in afterwards?

sarah said...

No I'm not currently on any medication. I was for a few years but stopped taking it because I didn't like how it made me feel. I'm usually pretty good about controlling it but with the crap at work and TOM hitting it was round weekend.

Emily said...

I totally sympathize! My eating over the weekend was less than stellar. I didn't workout all weekend, either. I was able to log some miles on the treadmill today which left me feeling better, and my diet improved drastically.

We all have bad days. I'm right there with you. Just remember - one day at a time! :o)