Monday, March 16, 2009

Damn you superman banana

I’m awfully grumpy today. I’m just so SICK of the crap that goes on at work. Ugh. I was pretty close to staying home today but thought better of it. It probably would have been a good idea in the long run since I’m not in the best of moods but what can you do? I’m just going to try to keep myself as busy as possible today so that the day goes by somewhat quickly.

I am super sore today. My abs are KILLING me. Which I am sure is a good thing but it hurts to laugh. Damn you superman banana. Damn you. Supposed to exercise again tonight but we’ll just have to wait and see how I feel when I get home.

Didn’t do too much yesterday after my workout. Watch tv. Took a nap. Finally hubby convinced me to go out and run a couple errands with him. I ended up sitting in the car but at least I got out of the house. We had Subway for dinner which was yum.

Got a little bit of spring fever. Nice weather here in Connecticut. I wish I could be outside enjoying it.

1 comment:

lori said...

Love your new blog, I'm right here with you, trying to get back to a size 8..ugh..