Thursday, March 26, 2009

Here I am!!

Yesterday I was totally in a funk and worried about work stuff. I was a mess last night and worried about stupid stuff. Everything is over and done with now and I'm feeling much better. I also decided to give myself a break from the gym. I do plan on going tomorrow night though.

Instead I stayed home in my pajamas and scanned some pictures for my facebook and just enjoyed my evening.

Plus "Grey's" was really good and I'm glad I watched it tonight.

I am really looking forward to my weigh in tomorrow. I worked out 3 days for and burned off nearly 2000 all together. My eating has been SPOT ON and I hope to see a little loss. I say little because TOM is due and I know I'll see a better loss next week.

TGIF!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Watched Biggest Loser tonight and totally thought of you with the Nascar part!

Lex said...

Greys really was good! I heart that show lots!

Glad you're feeling better, girl!

Carolina John said...

have a great weekend sarah!

Anonymous said...

High five on another Grey's fan!
good luck on weigh-in tomorrow! I'm sure you'll be seeing some favorable results!