Monday, April 26, 2010

Alive

I am still here!!

I had a rough Friday. Things were eaten that well I probably shouldn't have eaten. I had seen on Friday 223.8 pounds on the scale in the morning which was a 1.8 pound loss but by Saturday, my offical weight day I was back to 225.6 pounds. So I stayed the same.

I'm not sure what happened or what triggered it but it happened.

I am happy to report I am back in the saddle again and things are going in the right direction. I went back to the gym on Saturday so all is well again. I hope.

I didn't go to the gym Sunday but I plan on going Tuesday and Thursday and Friday so all is good in my exercise world.

I think I am in need of a serious work vacation and that my eating issue was work lack of gym time. Since I didn't work out for most of last week.

I have a lot more to blog about. My awesome package from Jaime, my cousins bridal shower and still have yet to talk about Stars on Ice!

My Mom will be here in less then 2 weeks and I can't wait to see here.

No comments: